Autumn is my favourite season and I anticipate it with great vigour. I plan on writing a sonnet or ode to autumn but that will come at a later date. Before winter sets upon me I want to set goals for the next few months.
SELF CARE GOALS
- Drink/make lots of hot drinks – learn how to make a chai tea latte.
- Carve a pumpkin and regret everything while scooping out seeds.
- Watch a Halloween movie at least once a week in October.
- Walk in the crunchy layer of fallen leaves everyday. Note the growing piles of leaves.
- Buy/light lots of cosy candle that essentially cleanse my mind and soul.
- Reach 100 followers on Instagram by winter.
- Reach 70 followers on my blog & reach 500 views on my blog.
- Reach 50 followers on Bloglovin.
- Post 2-3 times a week.
- Post a YouTube video every Monday.
MENTAL HEALTH GOALS
- Meditate/mindfulness every day for 10-30 minutes.
- Walk everyday.
- Journal everyday.
- Add to the gratitude list in my journal.
- Push myself a little everyday.
- Finish TEFL and start teaching English online.
- Get blog going.
- Finish my manuscript & start editing.
- Research Masters program.
- Keep saving!